Reasons for using our legal services:
- individual approach to every case and every client
- comprehensive and professional legal services
- legal services provided by experienced attorney at law (lawyer)
- legal services that are the best future solution for client
Legal services are provided in the following ways:
1) Upon personal meeting with the client
A personal meeting is the best way because of the direct interaction between attorney at law (lawyer) and client. This helps establish mutual trust that is typical and necessary for advocacy. The client also brings all the necessary files, but mainly explains what he needs. The advantage is that we can ask any questions and get as much information as possible, and in some cases we can suggest a solution that meets the client’s needs better and more accurately. After that we usually communicate mainly through e-mails and phone calls, but we can meet again if needed (e.g. for the signing of a contract we are preparing or if there is a turn in a judicial procedure and we need to react adequately).
2) By means of electronic communication (e-advisory)
In some cases the client prefers electronic communication despite all the benefits of personal meeting. This is done mainly through e-mail and telephone. Although we prefer personal meeting with clients we always try to meet all of the client’s needs and requirements.